During this maintenance window we will upgrade The Things Network v3.15.0
We expect brief downtime of the storage integration. For other components we do not expect noticeable downtime.
Here is the changelog since the current version 3.14.2:
- RPC to query supported PHY versions for a given Band ID.
- Non-TLS LNS endpoint support.
- New config option `is.user-login.disable-credentials-login` that disables login with credentials (can be set per tenant).
- In case where only one authentication provider is configured and the config option is set to `true` the login screen redirects to provider login.
- Update to Go 1.17.
- LBS timestamp rollover threshold.
- The Application Server worker pools may now drop workers if they are idle for too long.
- Improved error page UX in the Console.
- Collaborator ID validation in gateway claiming form in the Console.
- Entity purge handling for non-admin users in the Console.
- URL field validation in webhook forms in the Console when value is not trimmed.
- Not rendering site header and footer for error pages in some situations.
- Not providing a copy button for error pages in some situations.
- Improved errors for invalid URLs.
- Limit length of search queries within tables in the Console to 50 to comply with API validation.
- External Join Server address handling in end device creation form in the Console.
- Updating `supports_class_b` field in the end device general settings page in the Console.
Sep 17, 13:42 CEST
At The Things Conference we announced that The Things Network V2 would permanently shut down in September 2021. Because of the pandemic, we later extended this date to December 2021 to give the community some more time to migrate to The Things Stack (V3).
Any updates regarding the sunset of The Things Network V2 will be posted in this maintenance announcement.
Jan 25, 14:00 CET